Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/07/2019
Schneider Electric, Internship: Business Intelligence
Gothaer Str. 29, Ratingen, Germania
Contabilità e finanza, Engineering, Project/Business Management
- With your expertise you can help Schneider Electric to run business intelligence project.
- At the beginning of your internship, you will learn about the processes, tasks and tools which are required to successfully accomplish business intelligence project.
- To do so, you need to gather information mainly from financial reports about business intelligence from internal and external sources like global business teams.
- By preparing templates and guidelines you ensure a good onboarding for different stakeholders and eventually take care of the rollout at the end of the project.
- Currently you are enrolled in an advanced bachelor or master degree program in Business, Finance or Engineering majors.
- Working with Microsoft Office is not new to you and it is easy for you to read and extract information from financial reports.
- You already gained project management skills during your previous work experience? Even better!
- Working in an international company, excellent communication skills in English are required. German language skills are an advantage, but not mandatory.