Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/07/2019
TMF Group, Accounting Internship
Travessera de Gràcia, 11, Barcelona, Spagna
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 04/08/2019
- Assists with the completion and export of balance sheets and P&L statements according to local standards and convert the format of the same to client reporting standards.
- Completes and exports trial balances and general ledgers.
- Fills in basic tax or legal forms according to templates provided.
- Update basic e-mail templates provided and reviewed by job band 3 or 4.
- Completes and prepares the bookkeeping Official Books.
- Prepares the Official Books in the required format. Legalization of them with the Trade Register through special online programme.
- Uploads and submits reviewed monthly/quarterly and annual VAT/WHT returns through the Spanish Tax Authorities' application.
- Uploads reviewed Financial Statements and basic company information to CIT form application.
- Prepares payment orders (in paper or electronic format).
- Sends basic documents (invoices, bank statements, etc.) to the client through e-mail templates.
- AP/AR processing: receives, organizes, distributes, processes and files all original accounts payable/receivable invoices, treasury movements and other basic accounting documents.
- Prepares invoicing files (in excel) received from client/third parties to be uploaded in Dynamics.
- Organizes and files hard and soft copies of supporting documentation (bank statements, correspondence, invoices, etc). Maintains the accounting files according to the department standards.
- Takes care of mail handling services.
- Any other administrative tasks.
- Student or fresh-graduated in Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Advanced or proficient English; any other language will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Ms Office, specially Excel.
- Proactive and team player aptitude.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.