Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/07/2019
Bosch, Internship Wiper Rubber Development
Hamelendreef 80, Tienen, Belgio
- Cooperation in the engineering of wiper rubber products (material/profile/coating).
- Support in the planning and completion of material tests.
- Analysis of measurements and test results with presentation and documentation in test reports.
- You are studying (chemical) engineering, process engineering or engineering sciences.
- You have obtained your bachelor degree.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, if possible experience with Matlab
- Good knowledge of English
- Independent working skills
- Conceptual thinking
- Interest in and respect for different cultures