Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2019
Haribo, Intern - Trade Marketing
Front Street, Pontefract, Regno Unito
- Work with the sales team to develop and implement new initiatives to increase sales and brand awareness in-store.
- Develop Point of Sale (POS) and sales materials to support sales promotions and initiatives.
- Implement regular reviews of all POS materials and sales aids etc.
- Continually support with the roll-out of new Retail Stores and marketing plans of existing stores in terms of launch activities, seasonal activation, retail POS and displays.
- Work to develop the HARIBO Brand at trade shows.
- Develop specific POS to promote the HARIBO brand during key sales periods.
- Support on the Trade Marketing PR strategies and associated activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Have a well organised approach to tasks, whilst being flexible to short notice changes.
- Strong communication skills – confident when engaging with a variety of stakeholders.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to project management.
- Self -motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Excellent IT skills in particular, Microsoft Office Packages.
- Personable with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good time-management skills
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel in UK, when required.