Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2019
OSCE, Secretariat Intern
Wallnerstrasse, 6, Vienna, Austria
3 - 6 mesi. Inizio settembre 2019.
L'offerta scade il 24/07/2019
- Drafting research papers, policy reports, concept papers, and other written materials such as briefing papers/memos/talking points/speeches/documents/newsletters/presentations;
- Assisting in project management and implementation such as the preparation of project proposals/budgets, and compiling Project Progress reports for donors;
- Conducting thematic research, assisting with the revision legal documents and with the preparation of legal opinions, assisting with media monitoring, or conducting surveys and/or financial analyses;
- Supporting communication-related events/outreach activities such as website updates, putting together booklets and leaflets and creating audio-visual content for social media;
- Supporting the organization of events, meetings, regional workshops, press conferences, round-tables and other conferences, etc.;
- Attending meetings of the OSCE decision-making and OSCE-related bodies, taking minutes, drafting official records and writing reports;
- Supporting daily operational work in our administrative departments such as human resources (e.g. in learning & development/learning management system/e-learning), financial services, supply chain/travel management/procurement activities, information and communication technology);
- Assisting senior managers in preparing for trips, bi-lateral meetings and country visits by compiling background documents, dealing with logistic arrangements and communicating with a range of OSCE internal and external stakeholders.
- You should be in your final year of higher education at graduate or postgraduate level or within two years after graduation by the deadline of the vacancy;
- You should be professionally fluent in English, both oral and written, and have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely (interviews will be conducted);
- You should be able to operate a computer, with familiarity of Microsoft Office applications, (Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, word processing and e-mail).