Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2019
Toyota, Internship Product & Marketing Management
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan, 60, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Engineering, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: ottobre 2019
Be part of the European Concept team in creating and defining the next generation of Toyota vehicles and mobility solutions for the local market. Support the concept team in all its areas of responsibility:
- Development of a Future Pan-European Product Portfolio, Vehicle Concept Planning and Powertrain Strategies
- Competitor benchmark, market research and analysis (e.g. sales performance, sales strategy, mixes, pricing, communication).
- Collaboration with all relevant departments and divisions, to support the long term product planning activities.
- Development of the European Future Mobility Strategy: autonomous drive, car sharing, personal mobility, connected car services.
- You are motivated and willing to be a team player in a multicultural environment.
- You have an affinity for the automotive and mobility sector and are intrigued by the challenges that lie ahead and want to be part of shaping its future
- You are analytical, capable of collecting and analysing data and presenting your findings in a visual format.
- You have completed or are in your last year of Master studies in business, marketing or automotive. It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
- You are fluent in English, additional languages are an asset
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)