Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2019
UNHCR, IT Service Delivery Support Intern
Marmorvej, 51, Copenhagen, Danimarca
6 - 8 mesi. Inizio 12 agosto 2019.
L'offerta scade il 20/07/2019
- Compile and analyze data from our service management solution to inform the BRMS leadership
- Creation of dashboards and reporting for BRMS service delivery and to manage the service delivered to end users as well as by manage service providers
- Administer and create new items e.g. support groups within the service delivery catalogue and configuration management database
- Administer and create the BRMS Collaboration and Communication SharePoint Site
- Assist with the creation of new standard operating procedures and process flows for service delivery management
- Assist with the creation of reports for the monthly BRMS operations meetings
- Support BRMS project administration as required for MS 0356 rollout; Web presence; eSafe (Opentext) migration etc.
- Work with the BRMS Service Delivery manager for Collaboration and Communication to deliver and project manage small changes into production.
- Be available to support other teams within DIST also located in Copenhagen as required e.g. Emergency Preparedness and Response or Refugee systems
- Perform other duties as required
- Possess a university-level degree in a relevant field, for example ICT, Computer Science, Digital Services, Cloud Computing etc.
- Have advanced experience using the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint). Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel is particularly important as analysis of data will be required
- Be fluent in English, with advanced writing and editing skills. Additional languages are desirable, but not essential