Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2019
Philips, Internship: Consumer Marketing Airfryer
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2019
- Supporting the activities for product development within Healthy cooking with functional experts in the areas of marketing;
- Assisting in re-structuring the existing product portfolio
- Managing geographical product roll-outs with a close collaboration with the key functions and agencies preparing content
- Managing fluent and frequent communication with manager and key market organizations.
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Business Management and/or Marketing with a focus on B2C (preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, or Economics);
- Entrepreneurial attitude and show commercial and interpersonal skills
- Able to combine a strong market- and consumer drive with product and industrial affinity and creativity.
- An excellent communicator, with keenness to convince others. Fluent in oral and written English.
- Having good planning and organization skills
- Able to balance strategic thinking with a “hands on” and pragmatic approach.
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.