Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/07/2019
ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross, Traineeship in the Logistics division for the logistics performance and recruitment project
ICRC, International Committee of the Red Cross
Avenue de la Paix 19, Geneva, Svizzera
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
9-12 mesi (dal 1° settembre)
L'offerta scade il 26/07/2019
- Supporting the effort of building a database of recruitment tests/questions and performance indicators targeting specific supply chain related competencies.
- Collection, consolidation and analysis of existing in-house tools and approaches used for the performance management and recruitment in the Logistics Division.
- Gathering relevant requirements coming from the Logistics Division and Human Resources Division (i.e. through surveys, document reviews, interviews, etc.).
- Ensure that the involved stakeholders stay well-informed, work-packages are distributed, progress is tracked, while delays and discrepancies are flagged and escalated in a timely manner.
- Conducting a research to investigate what best-practices and models coming from the private and public sectors, could complement the efforts of the project.
- Organize relevant data, documents and support administrative tasks.
- Provide additional support to the project as per the instructions from the management.
- Ideally, a graduate degree from the field of human resource management.
- Experience in the subject area through academic work or research, considered a strong asset.
- Experience in project support and research, considered a strong asset.
- For candidates to be eligible as associates, they must have a maximum of one year's professional experience after graduation (relating to the post) or two years if it includes previous traineeships.