Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2019
EIB, Trainee - Legal Directorate - Legal Department, Operations 1 - New Products Division
EIB - European Investment Bank, Legal Directorate
Boulevard Konrad Adenauer 98, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
5 mesi. Inizio 1 novembre 2019
L'offerta scade il 20/07/2019
- Assistance to lawyers in the preparation of documentation;
- Supervised drafting of basic documentation;
- Preliminary review of legal documentation submitted for approval;
- Participating in legal negotiations under the supervision of a permanent lawyer;
- Legal research in relation to matters of English or French law;
- Diligence and research in regard to principles of law applicable in EU and non-EU countries.
- For French-law trainee: University education to Masters Level in Law and/or professional training to the level of école de formation d’avocats.
- For English-law trainee: University level education followed by minimum of LPC 1 exam success and preferably LPC 2 success (for aspirant solicitor in England) or equivalent examination success in solicitor or barrister training in Ireland or Scotland. Legal training would be considered an advantage;
- Ability to draft, analyse and report coherently in relation to legal issues:
- Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Office tools;
- For French-law trainee: Excellent knowledge of written and spoken French. Good Knowledge of English is highly desirable and Knowledge of Spanish language would be an advantage.
- For English-law trainee: Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Good Knowledge of French is highly desirable.