Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2019
IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency, Internship SGIS - Secure File Sharing
IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency
Wagramer Str. 5, Wien, Austria
L'offerta scade il 30/07/2019
At present, the use of shared drives creates many security and operational problems. There are many modern ways for sharing files which do not require file shares and which eliminate many of the issues associated with shared drives. The intern will be briefed on the problem statement, research the market for opportunities, and then assess those options against existing open source or customized solutions. The intern will, with the guidance and agreement of his/her tutor, pilot several options and prepare reports on the advantages and disadvantages of each. Finally, the intern will assist with the creation of the operational solution. These activities will include preparing the statements of work for any procurement activities or specifying any requirements for the chosen implementation, and technical work such as customization, coding, and scripting.
Functions /Key Results Expected:
- Preferred field of studies: Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to code in programming languages such as .NET or Java and the capability to write automation tools using Python or other scripting methods.
- Good analytical and organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and as a team member in a multicultural environment.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 20 years of age and have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a first degree.
- Candidates may apply up to one year after the completion of a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree.
- Candidates must not have previously participated in the IAEA's internship programme.
- Excellent written and spoken English essential.