Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2019
BBOXX, HR Intern
9B Power Rd Chiswick, London, Regno Unito
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
Retribuito + benefit
- Provide routine administrative support across the employment lifecycle, and contribute to process improvements, to include: new starter and onboarding, changes/adjustments and leaver related processes.
- Generate formal documentation to include offer letters, contracts of employment, formal agreements, etc.., and maintain employee records, electronically and physically
- Support project work and reporting on an adhoc basis, to include exposure to: Performance Management, Engagement, Compensation, Benefits, Mobility/Visas, Apprenticeship levy, GDPR, Attendance and holiday tracking
- Act as first point of contact for routine employment related questions, and follow through.
- Studying towards or recent graduate of a relevant HR or business-related degree, committed to a career in HR/People operations.
- Self-organised, accurate and attentive to detail; takes ownership and sees things through to completion
- Can-do mindset, positive and enthusiastic; gets on well with everyone whilst respecting boundaries
- Confidential, discreet and professional
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.