Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2019
Assembly of European Regions - AER, European Projects Intern
Assembly of European Regions - AER
Rue d'Arlon 63, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Project/Business Management
6 mesi (da settembre 2019)
150 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 22/07/2019
- Mapping calls for proposals and collecting information on funding (based on desk research and by attending relevant events and meetings at European level)
- Writing articles on the results of your mapping as well as on running projects and activities
- Liaising and networking with regional organisations and actors for project management and reporting purposes.
- Disseminating information about EU-wide projects and funding opportunities on social media
- Supporting AER’s projects team in its partner searches and follow-ups with its members
- Contributing to the implementation of ongoing projects for all concerning activities and finances
- Providing inputs in terms of drafting documents to join new project proposals
- Overall assistance in the project management at European level.
- The intern will also assist the team with general office management tasks.
- You must be currently enrolled in an education programme (e.g. at University or other higher education institution level) or being a fresh graduate able to have an internship experience abroad through your sending organisation (e.g. your University or other higher education institution). An internship contract must be signed by AER, the trainee and a sending University/School/Institute.
- You have knowledge of and/or previous experience in European project management and funding.
- You have excellent knowledge of both oral and written English. Knowledge of any other European languages will be considered an asset for your work here.
- You are self-motivated and interested in helping people work together to tackle challenges.
- You are able to perform tasks autonomously and take on responsibilities while organising your work with the rest of the team.
- You are a creative and problem-solving oriented person.
- You have a high degree of proactiveness and flexibility.
- You have an ability to work in multi-cultural and fast-paced working environments.