Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2019
IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency, Internship SGIS – Pen Testing (Ethical Hacking)
IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency
Wagramer Str. 5, Wien, Austria
L'offerta scade il 30/07/2019
The intern will support the activities of the Development Section (DS) in the Office of Information and Communication Systems Department of Safeguards (SGIS). DS provides ICT services to the Department of Safeguards and Member States, working cooperatively with staff in the Operations Divisions and the Technical Divisions to plan, establish and maintain information systems. The Section specializes in providing system analysis, software design, and implementation and maintenance services. The Section follows and implements best practices in the areas of software engineering, project management and quality management and continuously monitors the Department's information related needs so that they can be met through requests for new or enhanced ICT solutions.
The intern will focus mainly on research of security tools used for software pen testing and their integration with the DevOps team into the SGIS software development lifecycle. The intern will contribute to the office's work by facilitating the use of security tools in the software developed and/or maintained by SGIS. The intern will work with all members of the DS, providing support to the relevant activities undertaken by the Section. The intern will be expected to interact with IT specialists from other sections in SGIS. Under the guidance of the Team Lead and in collaboration with SGIS System Analyst, the intern will perform or support one or more of the following tasks:
- Research and analyze standard pen testing software that can be used for SQL injection, cross site scripting and other common attacks;
- Help the DevOps team in enabling the integration and simplifying the usage of identified tools in the software development lifecycle;
- Work with technical IT teams to keep abreast of updates/changes to advanced software tools;
- Participate in on-going projects and activities of the SGIS groups, as instructed.
- Preferred field of studies: Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to code in programming languages such as .Net or Java and the capability to write automation tools using Python or other scripting methods.
- Good analytical and organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and as a team member in a multicultural environment.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 20 years of age and have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a first degree.
- Candidates may apply up to one year after the completion of a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree.
- Candidates must not have previously participated in the IAEA's internship programme.
- Excellent written and spoken English essential.
- Candidates must attach two signed letters of recommendation to their application.