Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/07/2019
Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe - CCBE, Legal Intern
Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe - CCBE
Rue Joseph II, 40 / 8, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi (da settembre 2019)
797 € netti mensili
L'offerta scade il 24/07/2019
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) represents the bars and law societies of 45 European countries, and through them more than 1 million European lawyers. The CCBE is currently seeking to recruit a Intern Legal for a period of 6 months, starting beginning of September.
- A strong background in law, preferably related to EU law and (relevant) policies;
- the ability to understand, appreciate and voice the interests of the legal profession in Europe;
- a good knowledge, and possibly some experience, of EU law and EU institutions;
- proficiency in French and English, the knowledge of any other language being an asset;
- good written and oral communication skills, capability of analysing complex issues in a short time and summarising them in a succinct way;
- computer literacy (Office 365, Survey monkey, etc).