Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/07/2019
European Central Securities Depositories association - ECSDA, Economic and Policy Intern
European Central Securities Depositories association - ECSDA
75 Rue Royale, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi (da settembre 2019)
- Help to shape the Financial Market infrastructure regulatory environment in the European Union and globally.
- Ensure the preparation and consistent follow-up of the meetings and decisions taken by the ECSDA working groups. The association has five working streams: Risk management, Policy, Compliance, Settlement and core technology, as well as Harmonisation of Corporate actions European markets practices.
- In collaboration with members and consultancy firms, develop an understanding of the industry major evolution trends, its threats and opportunities and help to provide the industry with a better understanding on the ways of steering its strategic development. Study and draft reports on the evolution of the industry and other areas of strategic importance for CSDs.
- Analyse and concisely communicate the EU policy and global legislative developments related to financial services to the members of the association.
- Respond to the members and public queries on the Central Securities Depositories industry. Actively use social media, update the website and create the content to keep members and broader audience informed of the developments in the areas relevant to the European Central Securities Depositories.
- Provide general support to the team, including in the organisation of high-level events and discussions with the European policy-makers, Eurosystem of Central Banks, as well as with different market stakeholders.
- Exceptional writing skills and very good spoken English;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Studying for or having just finished a Master (or higher) degree in EU law or finance;
- Basic knowledge of the European decision-making processes, and willingness to learn more about it;
- Distinct soft skills – self-starter, well-organised, ready to take ownership, solution-driven and client-focused, creative and going an extra-mile.