Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/07/2019
European Energy Research Alliance - EERA, Admin & Communications Intern
European Energy Research Alliance - EERA
Rue de Namur, 72, Brussels, Belgio
L'offerta scade il 31/07/2019
- Administration/Office Management: ♦ Provide support in various administrative and organisational office operations.
- Membership: ♦ Support the administration regarding member organisations in EERA’s Joint Programmes including the membership database, invoicing, fee collection and follow-up; ♦ Support internal communication with the EERA members.
- Events: ♦ Co-organise meetings and other EERA events incl. logistics, participant management, catering, set-up and take-down of the event space, etc.
- Communications: ♦ Write and post content on the EERA website and social media channels (Twitter,LinkedIn) ♦ Support the relaunch of the EERA website and the development of a members area on the websit ♦ Support the creation and dissemination of newsletter ♦ Order communications material such as flyers, posters, roll-ups, and giveaways ♦ Proofreading.
- Ongoing studies for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication, Event Management, Marketing or Languages or a recent graduate with such a degree;
- A very good command of English, both oral and written; knowledge of other European languages, especially French, is a desirable asset;
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and social media, experience in web content management systems is an asset);
- Basic understanding of the EU institutions is an asset;
- Interest in renewable energies and sustainability is an asset;
- You are willing to work in an interactive and multicultural team;
- You have good organisational, communication and teamwork skills;
- You are passionate about innovative and sustainable solutions and you are open to new technologies, new ideas and new ways of thinking;
- You have a strong eye for detail and sense of quality;
- You are able to efficiently prioritise and make decisions with minimal guidance;
- You are able to listen to others but also not be afraid to speak your mind directly;
- You are passionate about providing world-class customer service to our members, colleagues and internal and external stakeholders;
- You have a sense of humour.