Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/07/2019
PwC, Summer Internship, External Audit
Waterfront Plaza, 8 Laganbank Rd, Belfast, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza
Running during the summer, our 11 week Summer Internships offer high calibre students the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in.
- You'll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
- You'll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
- You'll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree and 128 UCAS tariff* (or equivalent); or
- You'll need to be on course for a 1st class degree and 96 UCAS tariff* (or equivalent); and
- You'll need to have a Grade B or above in A Level Mathematics (or equivalent); and
- You'll need to have a Grade C or above in GCSE English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent).