Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/07/2019
Nestlé, Internship - Science & Technology
Nestlé Product Technology Centre Food
Lange Str. 21, Singen, Germania
Internship and Master's thesis implementing HPLC method for phytic acid detection & investigating the degradation of phytic acid in plant based materials by phytase enzyme/-s.
- Scientific background on Food Science / Biology / Chemistry
- Experience in working in laboratories : basics in analytical principles (e.g. pH, photometry, HPLC) / methods / assays
- Very structured
- Work Independently, Result oriented
- Microsoft Office
- Active collaboration on projets, skilled in presenting
- Good communication skills
- Lead / participation in university or external programs are a plus
- Fluent English & German.