Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2019
Deutsche Börse Group, Intern - Project Management Support, Corporate system
Deutsche Börse Group - Clearstream Services Luxembourg
42 av. J.-F. Kennedy, 1855, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: 15 settembre 2019
- Provide various reports periodically and on ad-hoc basis and assist with the administration and co-ordination of departmental reports.
- Monitor budget and help to ensure resources are planned efficiently.
- Efficiently coordinate the efforts within the internal team and with the external consultants.
- Support the Agile project teams and their related activities as appropriate for the team e.g. project co-ordination, research, data analysis (sprint burn rate calculation, release predictions etc.), presentation, communication support and day-to-day operational activities
- Proactively identify and effectively provide diverse professional administration support to the product owners, leaders and managers.
- Provide light technical support with a direct experience of newest technologies (SAP Systems, GitHub, JIRA, etc.)
- You have completed at least the first 2 years of your university studies with a focus on Business Administration, Economics or similar OR you are graduated for less than 2 years
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any projects, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including basic knowledge of technology systems, proficiency with internet-based research, and intermediate-level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic working knowledge of in-office technologies
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is an asset