Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2019
Ferrero, KAM Support intern
Chaussée de la Hulpe 187, Brussels, Belgio
Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
As a Key Account Manager Support, you will support the Channel Manager & Key Account Managers with their priorities in the follow-up of the customers, orders and all related administration. On top, you will assist the Channel Manager on the coordination of different activities such a business reviews, field support, store checks, ad hoc project etc.
- Ensuring a proper follow-up, among customers, of the business strategy defined by the KAM’s (agreement on activities, promo, etc.)
- Coordination of the promotional activities for our customers: update of the promotional plan and input in SAP TPM & Hermes (when applicable).
- Day-to-day support and seasonal administration for the KAMs
- Prepare & follow-up the seasonal assortment range in coordination with the trade marketing.
- Coordination of the channel administration for the field meetings: preparation of the orders, briefing to the team, support in the preparation of the decks, KAM’s news, etc.
- Support in organization of the internal & external meetings.
- Participation to ad hoc projects for small customers.
- Master’s degree preferable in Sales, Management or Economics
- A first experience in Sales is a plus.
- Strong Sales interest in the FMCG sector
- Stress resistant & ready to evolve in a high demanding environment
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and assertiveness
- Good level of Excel. Knowledge in SAP is a plus.
- Good analytical skills (work with facts & figures)
- Fluent in English. Good Knowledge of French or Dutch.