Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/07/2019
Montblanc, Internship Client Relations & High Artistry
Hellgrundweg 100, Hamburg, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2019
Right from the beginning you will be a full-time member of our dynamic team at Client Relations & High Artistry. You will support the team with their daily work as well as project work. The respective team tasks include:
- Private visits to the manufacture in Hamburg (support visit organization and country communication)
- Limited Edition handling (support allocation and especially re-allocation including return process)
- Limited Edition sample handling (event-allocation and travel schedule planning)
- Collector tools (content and project management)
- Daily admin work (shipments, country communication, meeting preparation)
- You should be a student preferably with a Bachelor's degree who nearly has finished the studies.
- First practical experience through internships are preferable and you are very fluent in English.
- Microsoft Office applications are part of your skill set with a strong emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Furthermore you have gained experience with the program InDesign
- You are organizational talented, a team-oriented dedicated person and you always act customer focused.
- You are determined and you like to work autonomously as well as proactive and you are highly communicative.