Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2019
Philips, Internship: Global Accounting Purchase to Pay
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
- Aligning internally and externally with key stakeholders on project progress, data content and increasing automation target
- Communicating to vendors, Philips Stakeholders and 3rd parties regarding roles and responsibilities
- Analyzing and supporting issues concerning master data, Purchase Orders quality and Invoice quality, including follow up with vendors and Procurement
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting (applied science)
- You have strong analytical skills, high level of accuracy
- You work with problem-solving and result-oriented approach and can work well individually as well as being part of a team
- You are engaged, motivated, ambitious, eager to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Very good command of English
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.