Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2019
Allianz, Intern or Working Student IT Security & Risk Assessment
Gutenbergstraße 8, München, Germania
1.600-1.900 euro mensili
- Support the project lead in the overall IT Security project management.
- Assist in security operational tasks (vulnerability scan, penetration test) and interact with business units to make sure the control measures are effective.
- Cooperating with relevant internal teams to manage security incidents.
- Help onboarding of new team members
- Review and maintenance of policies which impact information security and compliance towards protecting customer data and business operations.
- Enrolled in a university with focus on IT or Computer Sciences.
- Integrity and ability to work in a team.
- Basic knowledge of technical infrastructures, networks, databases and cloud services in relation to IT Security.
- Affluent in written and spoken English. German would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (incl. MS Excel and PowerPoint).