Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/08/2019
Deutsche Börse Group, Intern - HR Generalist
Deutsche Börse Group - Clearstream Services Luxembourg
42 av. J.-F. Kennedy, 1855, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
- Participate in all HR related activities covering the complete employee life cycle, with a focus HR administration and time management
- Prepare HR related documents e.g. work certificates, employment contracts, etc.
- Management of sickness process (reception and check of medical certificates, approval in SAP, etc.)
- Answer employees related questions via phone, email and face to face regarding holidays, sickness, etc.
- Update of the HR system
- Support the team in recruitment activities (interview booking, etc.)
- Respect confidentiality, show discretion and professionalism
- You must be enrolled in a relevant academic programme (e.g. Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or similar) recognised by the state and must have completed at least the first 2 years of your university studies
- Motivated, dynamic, eager to learn and can adapt fast in a complex and high value-added environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (flexibility, proactivity and ability to multitask)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (French or German would be an asset)
- Good command of MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).