Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/08/2019
SAP, Intern: Machine Learning Research Job
Rosenthaler Str. 30, Berlin, Germania
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
As an intern for Machine Learning Research you will work with a team of experienced researchers and data scientists taking on challenges posed by the SAP customers and product units and providing smart services across and beyond the SAP portfolio. You will have the chance to work with the richest data sets available in the world addressing real-world problems.
Together with the research team you will implement and experiment with state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to support different industries in the SAP ecosystem.
- Currently enrolled as Master's student in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics (with strong CS background)
- Solid background in machine learning (preferably deep learning)
- Computer skills: Python, familiarity with statistical analysis, shell programming
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Soft skills: Willingness to learn, strong teamwork and presentation skills
- Others: Determined to reach a goal in time, ability to work independently and to prioritize, pleasure in dealing with people, innovative and open-minded
- Experience with Deep Learning software packages such as Caffe/(Py)Torch/Theano/TensorFlow/MXNet
- Prior research experience or internships related to machine learning
- Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS, Azure, etc.