Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/08/2019
Roche, Internship in User Experience
Roche Diagnostics International
Forrenstrasse 2, Rotkreuz, Svizzera
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo
6 mesi prorogabili fino a 12. Inizio: ottobre 2019
- Secondary research for projects in medical device development (hard and software)
- Create and update customer personas
- Create and update storyboards and customer journey maps
- Create and update user research tools
- Support primary user research and usability evaluations
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in Psychology, Marketing, Market Research, Human Computer Interaction, or a similar field.
- You have basic knowledge of and big interest in user research methodologies.
- You are fluent in in English.
- You are proficient in qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Your want to drive decisions with user insights.