Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/08/2019
SES, Internship - Assessment on platform opportunities for emerging markets
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza, Comunicazione/Marketing, Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
You will have to familiarize with and understand the overall SES Video business structure and environment. With the collaboration of various departments, you will assist the team in:
- providing topical assessments (e.g. companies profile, business modeling) to support meetings with pan-regional and local stakeholders (ranging from Broadcasters and Platform Operators to Mobile Network Operators and Telecom Operators) in numerous markets;
- researching and interpreting market data to identify new business opportunities.
- Being an advanced student in Media, Business, Economics or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites;
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, attention to details is key;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.