Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/08/2019
BASF, Internship Data Science - Tech
BASF Digital Farming
Albrecht-Thaer-Straße 34, Köln, Germania
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis
Retribuito + benefit
- You will work with data of different shapes coming from diverse sources like agricultural field trials, weather stations or smartphones.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for statistical analysis of carefully prepared data sets.
- You will build data-driven models to answer a wide range of questions related to demand forecasting, capacity planning or product efficiency.
- You are responsible for building prototypes to identify new product ideas and improve internal workflows.
- Moreover, you will communicate your results to non-technical and technical stakeholders.
- You are currently studying Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or you have a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained first practical experience in analyzing complex datasets.
- You have good programming skills in languages like Python, R or Java.
- You have hands-on experience in building models from data using statistical, data mining or machine learning approaches.
- You are able to work with data from various sources like csv files, relational databases, or web pages.
- Furthermore, you have knowledge and skills in visualizing data and analysis results to communicate results to stakeholders.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and have strong communicational skills.