Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/08/2019
Hanover, Public Affairs Intern
Square de Meeûs 35, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing
12 settimane (da novembre 2019)
As an Intern you will provide support to consultants across our Advocacy (public affairs) team in monitoring political and parliamentary activity as well as support for media and marketing events and admin support for new business activity. You will have the opportunity to support the team in client work across a wide range of business sectors including technology, energy, food & drink and education.
- An interest in UK politics and policy
- Strong personal time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Good research capabilities
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.