Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/08/2019
General Electric, HR People Analytics Intern
The Ark, 201 Talgarth Rd, Hammersmith, London, Regno Unito
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Statistica/Data analysis
- Support HR Leadership team with people related data driven insights taken from statistical analyses of HR data sets.
- Summarise and provide graphical visualisations on key people metrics such as diversity, attrition, promotions and more.
- Lead on development of key algorithms around attrition, diversity, culture, and other important people metrics.
- Partner with HR leaders on designing data research, defining hypotheses, data collection and running multiple different statistical models.
- Effectively use HR reporting tools and dashboards to provide ad hoc support to HR leadership team.
- Assist in development on future of work steering committee and educational material for HR team.
- Assisting in monitoring of data quality and holding HRMs accountable with their data ownership.
- Bachelor, Masters, or Ph.D. in data science, mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or related scientific field of study.
- Coursework in statistics and application of statistical tools.
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Fluency in English, with polite, professional communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of applied statistical techniques and statistical packages, i.e. R, Python, SPSS or other.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks & work to deadlines.
- Previous experience where you’ve proven success in a highly professional Customer Operations or HR role, ideally within a multinational organisation is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with expert skills in MS Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables), Access, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with R or Python an advantage.
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to assess data and trends using both quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques.