Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/08/2019
American Express, Consulting Analyst Internship
4 Rue Louis Blériot, Paris, Francia
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis
The Global Consulting team is responsible for the execution of complex management consulting engagements for global and multinational clients.
This role will work closely with the consulting managers, team members, clients, suppliers and cross-functional business partners to improve profitability, increase growth and enhance the customer experience in the delivery of consulting projects.
- Bachelors in quantitative field (e.g., Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research), M.S or MBA.
- Analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output that includes recommendations based upon core findings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong client management skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors.
- An optimistic and growth mindset with a tremendous will to win.
- Should be able to function with minimum supervision with high sense of ownership