Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/08/2019
Tesla, Charging Team Logistics Internship
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122 , Amsterdam , Paesi Bassi
5 - 6 mesi
You will be part of the Charging team, working directly with the European Installation Manager Lead. This is about delivering better service to the Tesla Supercharger Installation Managers in the field while ensuring the right material is delivered in the right quantity at the right moment to the right place.
Learning goals & Tasks
Analyze and explore options to improve:
- Inbound logistics, making sure everything we need is available
- Inventory management, make sure that we know what we have and when we need to reorder
- Internal order process improvements
- Transport of goods to the locations in terms of time, quality and costs.
- Tracking and tracing.
- Offloading of goods on site
- Return streams
- Transport of goods to and from suppliers
- Enrolled in studies for the full duration of the internship
- HBO logistics background or related
- Fluent in English, preferably speak Dutch too