Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/08/2019
Salesforce, Sales Strategy & Operations Trainee, French Market
1 Central Park, Leopardstown Rd, Dublin, Irlanda
- Work closely with our sales forecasting tools - taking responsibility for updating and improving forecasting methodologies using Microsoft Excel, Salesforce.com and other Business Intelligence tools to track the business.
- Assist other team members to execute all steps of Salesforce’s Go-to-Market strategy in EMEA (market segmentation, headcount planning, implementation of sales territories, quota setting).
- Help to drive quarterly business reviews, strategic projects and transformational initiatives through pulling & analyzing data and summarizing key findings into PowerPoint presentations.
- Run different types of ad-hoc analyses to meet requests from other stakeholders inside the team or from sales leaders sitting in the regions.
- Recently graduated in an analytical discipline such as engineering, computer science, business administration, commerce, economics, finance, etc.
- 0-2 years of experience (previous internships will be appreciated), ideally in management consulting or in business operations for an online / SaaS company.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Business Intelligence tools would be a plus.
- Fluency in English and French is required, ability to conduct business in another European language is beneficial but not required.