Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/08/2019
European Patent Office, Judicial internships at the Boards of Appeal
European Patent Office
Bob-van-Benthem-Platz 1, Munich, Germania
8 giugno-3 luglio 2020
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio
L'offerta scade il 30/09/2019
- Judicial interns will attend a one-week intensive training course on patentability requirements and the procedures of the Boards of Appeal.
- This will be followed by a three-week "shadowing" of a Technical Board of Appeal. This will involve reading all the case files, attending and observing the case during the oral proceedings and discussing the case and the final decisions with the board.
- Due to the secrecy of deliberations rule, interns will not assist or participate in reaching the final decision of a case.
- This internship programme is open to qualified and practising national judges, nationals of and resident in the EPC contracting states.
- Priority will be given to applicants who work in courts which are competent to deal with patent cases.
- The main language of the internship programme will be in English, so a good command of the English language is essential.