Coatings R&D Interns
Our R&D teams focus on developing new technologies to grow and innovate our coating businesses throughout the world. We support well respected brands like Dulux, Sikkens, Hammerite, Cuprinol, and Xyladecor.
We develop technologies for DIY and professional products, mainly applied on wood or metal substrates, with applications ranging from exterior and interior wood protection (cladding, doors and window frames, garden fences, interior furniture and floors) to corrosion protection in the automotive and aerospace industries.
Research topics offer a wide variety of topics, including polymer chemistry, physical chemistry, material science, formulation and rheology.
- On-going study to get a Bachelor / Master degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Polymer Chemistry / Material science / Formulation
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Curiosity to learn all about our coatings and ways of protecting wood/metal
- Affinity for research work on new technologies
- Interest in lab work, paint formulations and other aspects of coatings
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player in the laboratory