Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/08/2019
European Central Bank, Traineeships in the Directorate General Statistics
ECB - European Central Bank
Sonnemannstrasse 20, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
€1.070 per mese
Benefit: Spese di alloggio
L'offerta scade il 26/09/2019
As a trainee in the Directorate General Statistics you will:
- contribute to the work of one of our divisions or sections;
- gain an insight into conceptual, methodological and operational work on statistics and data management in a policy-oriented environment;
- work in a team and/or independently under the guidance of a mentor, taking the initiative and interacting with members of staff and management.
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in statistics, data science, economics, mathematics, finance, computer science, operational research or another relevant field;
- good IT skills and a working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- familiarity with data analysis and/or data management;
- familiarity with a statistical or mathematical software package and/or relational databases;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, read more.
- knowledge of economic statistics and/or international standards for statistics, accounting or banking supervision;
- knowledge of techniques used in the management, analysis, modelling and visualisation of large datasets and unstructured data, such as big data tools and machine learning;
- programming skills and knowledge of high-level programming languages, such as Python.