Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/09/2019
Hostmaker, Assistant Project Manager Intern
Unit A101/A102, Block A, 100 Drummond Rd, Bermondsey, London, Regno Unito
Turismo e ospitalità, Project/Business Management
What can you expect:
- To gain amazing experience in a leading fast-paced tech & hospitality startup
- Work with cross-functional teams to define, launch, and execute various strategic initiatives aimed at driving operational agility.
- Assist the Project Manager team with daily tasks.
- Lead the summer maintenance project:
- Schedule planned maintenance.
- Be available for daily updates and unexpected works to be carried out in the properties.
- Management of the budget.
- Align with different teams to keep the project on track.
- Be comfortable leading your own mini-projects autonomously.
- This is a full-time job with a minimum length of 3 months.
- You are a current student or a recent graduate passionate about the home sharing economy.
- You come from a strong academic background leading exciting side projects.
- The best time-manager in the West. You’ll be busy, and we’ll need to know you can get the job done while managing your own workflow.
- A young gun with ambition, big ideas and drive to rival our own.
- You love problem-solving and will go to any length to find a solution!
- You really, really love organising. No, really. Google calendars are your thing and your email inbox is flagged, starred and filed to perfection.
- You’ve also got great attention to detail, which you’ll prove to us when you remember to mention your favourite holiday destination in your application.
- STEM or Economics background will be a plus.