Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/09/2019
QED, Internship EU Events
Rue de Spa, 30, Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing
6 mesi (da ottobre 2019)
- General event organization;
- Registration management;
- Database management;
- Helping out in the preparation for our events;
- Managing and updating our contact list, followed by the integration in the CRM system.
- Follow-up phone calls to key participants;
- External communication, both by email and telephone;
- Work as a host/hostess at our events.
- Highly driven individual, always striving to achieve excellence in everything you do
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment.
- Capability to prioritize and work with several projects at the same time.
- Self-going and able to take own initiatives in several situations.
- Business orientated. (Entrepreneurial mind-set).
- Fluent in English & French (written and oral).
- Additional EU languages would be considered an asset.
- Currently enrolled as a student at a University or similar, preferably in your final year.