Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/09/2019
Levi Strauss, Wholesale Merchandising Planning Internship
Levi Strauss & Co.
Leonardo da Vincilaan 19, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
Commerciale/Vendite, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
- Run and circulate regular reporting, performance updates and applicable analysis to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability for all Brands.
- Consolidate input from the different clusters into a total European level.
- Support monitoring industry trends and in evaluating competition
- Coordinate with other areas (Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations, …) to ensure successful development of test and their assessment.
- Look at standards and procedures and propose improvements.
- Support all the projects related to retail reporting, retail merchandise and planning processes, including data quality and key metrics (support development of new IT tools).
- You have a degree (or still studying) business, management, or any related studies.
- You like analyzing a large amount of data and you enjoy juggling with data information.
- You are organised and you have an eye to detail.
- You like working in a fast-pace environment.
- Proficient in of MS Office, particularly Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), comfortable learning new software tools and mining our data.
- You are a team player and you like collaborate with different partners.
- Fluent in English.
- Affinity with the Levi's and Dockers brand.