Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/09/2019
Givaudan, Internship Marketing
Huizerstraatweg 28, Naarden, Paesi Bassi
- During this internship you will actively learn through real life challenges and contribute to planning and executing regional flavor and product development projects.
- You will learn about consumer preferences, market and flavour trends and together with the Marketing Manager translate these trends into meaningful flavour solutions for our customers.
- You will actively support Marketing Managers in developing communication materials and work with data management tools such as Mintel, GlobalData and Flavourmetrics to look for business opportunities.
- If you need to work on your thesis, we can also facilitate that during your internship.
- Student in a Bachelor or Master program (or similar) in Marketing at University or Business School (3rd year)
- Passionate with all aspects of marketing, from inspiration to commercialization
- High interest within the food industry
- Strong organisational and executional skills with the ability to think of the big picture and break it down into steps to be managed, with great attention to detail
- Ability to build marketing presentation, very solution-oriented with an innovative way of thinking
- An independent, self-assured personality
- Teamplayer with strong customer-oriented focus
- Expert with PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English, International experience is a plus (for example, studies or internships abroad)