Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/09/2019
TMF, Legal Intern
46A, Avenue John F Kennedy, L-1855 , Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
L'offerta scade il 30/10/2019
- Correspondence with clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
- Assisting with incorporations, share transfers and other legal transactions of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms.
- Attending to the share holders’ register after incorporation.
- Taking care of the requirements of the Chamber of Commerce (registration, amendment and filing, etc.).
- Organizing the correspondence file, having the company file prepared and supervising the input of documents into the company files.
- Drafting standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies.
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties.
- Legal student in Corporate or Commercial Law
- Keen to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent level of English, both verbal and in writing. Other languages are a plus;
- You are a team player with good people skills, who can work as well independently