Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/09/2019
Hertz, Marketing - Intern
11 Vine St., Uxbridge , Regno Unito
- Provide support for the development, co-ordination and implementation of promotions and campaigns across Hertz international channels, delivered within timelines set.
- Support with day-to-day administrative tasks such as managing the department budgets, report generation and presentation-building using PowerPoint and other Microsoft products.
- ay-to-day liaison with the in-house Marketing Agency, Hertz Engine.
- Coordinate creative, translation and copy requirements for activity with appropriate teams.
- Manage the delivery of assets to 3rd party partners.
- Manage web content for Hertz channels, partner microsites and franchisees via a range of content management tools including Interwoven, AEM, Double Click and Google Analytics.
- Provide ad hoc marketing support for In-Country and other parties, including the development and production of marketing materials/ POS.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Strong interest or understanding of marketing, digital media and brand management.
- High attention to detail and process driven
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Fluent written English language skills
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to think and plan combined with good day-to-day management
- Adaptable whilst working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience of using content management tools desirable but not essential
- Familiarity of basic Microsoft Packages.