Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/09/2019
Acumen public affairs, Trainee Consultant
acumen public affairs
Rue de la Loi 227, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Ecologia e ambiente
Acumen public affairs is an independent consultancy that combines the very best of big agency experience within a sharing and friendly environment. The Acumen team have an impressive track record in public affairs and strategic communications gained from working for corporations, governments, trade associations, NGOs and international institutions in Brussels, Geneva and beyond.
We regularly look for the very best of young professionals to join our team as trainee consultants.
- Experience in the environment, health and/or technology sectors a strong asset
- Previous experience/traineeship in one of the European Institutions
- Perfect command of English; additional language skills an asset
- Advanced research and writing skills and ability to quickly summarise issues
- Strong planning skills and ability to work in a team whilst carrying out own tasks independently and to agreed deadlines
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, ability to work under tight deadlines in an international environment
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and legislative processes AND/OR a thorough knowledge of the media and communications/PR
- Knowledge of current developments and trends affecting Acumen and its clients’ business
- Proficient with IT and new media tools