Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/09/2019
Hilton, Corporate HR Trainee – Luxury Hotels
Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
Passeig del Taulat, 262-264, Barcelona, Spagna
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Turismo e ospitalità
12 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
€1,067.99 lordi al mese
Benefit: Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program
L'offerta scade il 05/10/2019
As an intern, you will be an integral part of the team and will play an active role in our continued success. Some of the more specific responsibilities you will be taking on are detailed as follows:
- Support and assist the Regional HR Director for Luxury Hotels in EMEA in her daily activities.
- Manage all administrative tasks such as preparing expense reports, travel arrangements etc.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, including virtual sessions, PowerPoint presentations and webinars.
- Support with a range of strategic HR projects and initiatives
- Support the local HR teams at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton and LXR in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Ensure that accurate information is fed into the bespoke HR systems, identifying any missing information and following up accordingly with the local HR teams.
- Set up interviews and administer recruitment tests.
- Manage all aspects of HR administration including contracts, letters and personnel files.
- Assist with employee relations issues in a confidential manner, including disciplinary, grievances, and capability assessments.
- Ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out where required.
- Must be currently studying towards a Bachelor's degree in a Hospitality or Human Resources related discipline.
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal) to business level. Additional language skills (in particular Spanish, French, Dutch and/or Italian) would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Ability to analyse information and extract results/outcomes which can then be presented back to various target audiences.
- Experience working in the luxury hospitality sector would be beneficial, although is not essential.