Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/09/2019
UBS, Internship 2020, Digital Wealth Management Ecosystem
Europa-Strasse 1, Opfikon, Zürich, Svizzera
Informatica/ICT, Project/Business Management
6 mesi (da gennaio/febbraio 2020)
- Support the senior project managers within Multichannel Management & Digitization in their daily work (e.g. generate testcases, execute product tests, Training setup, support in the service communication arena)
- Support project management with tasks such as updating and running contractual and financial measurements, status reviews and updates, scheduling, monitoring, controlling and reporting
- Support the intensive alignment of specified business requirements and IT delivery
- Support the project team to create presentations to various senior project sponsors and stakeholders
- Help to assure that multiple streams of content providers deliver their input in the required quality and in time
- Reinforce the project team in aligning the needs, requirements and demands across multiple business areas.
- Strong analytical skills and an autonomous, structured and self-organized working style
- Excellent German and English skills (written and oral)
- Profound MS Office Skills, in particular MS PowerPoint
- Ideally first experience in project management.