Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/09/2019
Airbus, Robotics Intern (Attitude and Orbital Control System)
Airbus Defence and Space
Gunnels Wood Rd, Stevenage, Regno Unito
12 mesi. Inizio luglio/agosto 2020.
- Support the ExoMars GNC team in the development and testing of the prototype rover on which the guidance and control algorithms for the ESA ExoMars rover are being tested
- Activities related to spacecraft control engineering, navigation and guidance simulator development mathematical modelling and algorithm development.
Please note our Internships are open to Undergraduates only. Therefore it is mandatory for candidates to be an undergraduate for the whole duration of the placement.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Currently studying towards a degree in a numerate discipline (e.g. engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics etc.).
- Background with specialisation in robotics is desirable
- Exposure to control engineering content would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience or knowledge of embedded computer systems (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc.) desirable
- Mathematical modelling or Computer simulations is desirable