Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/09/2019
Airbus, Stress & Thermal Automation Intern
Airbus Defence and Space
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, Regno Unito
12 mesi. Inizio luglio 2020.
During this internship, the activities you may undertake will include:
- Becoming familiar with the processes of providing Stress and Thermal Justification of satellite components.
- Developing your understanding of Finite Element Methods and Stress Analysis for use in satellite application.
- Understanding and mapping of existing processes with the view of improving them and developing new ones.
- Creating or Updating existing software to meet the needs of the stress & thermal team
- Debugging and fixing the teams custom tools
- Contributing to Process improvements and creating new/adding to existing software
Our Internships are open to Undergraduates only. Therefore it is mandatory for candidates to be an undergraduate for the whole duration of the placement.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must be studying for a Mechanical or Aerospace engineering degree
- An aptitude in software programming – VBA, VB.net or Python preferred
- An understanding of stress and thermal analysis of static (and dynamic) structures
- An understanding of Finite Element Methods