Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/09/2019
Colgate-Palmolive, Marketing Internship - Colgate Europe Division
Grabetsmattweg, Therwil, Svizzera
We are offering an exciting 6 months internship opportunity designed for those who have a strong interest in pursuing a career in consumer products brand management and are willing to develop both marketing and leadership competencies and further explore their own career interests.
Candidates will be part of our dynamic European marketing team where they will gain hands-on experience in one of our Category, focusing on these key areas:
New Product Launches, Business Analysis, Project Coordination and General Business Support, growing their understanding of operations in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Multinational environment.
- Passionate, motivated university student who has completed the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably Marketing or Business/Economics (with a focus on Marketing)
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Good working understanding of key marketing concepts
- Self-starter attitude, able to manage project work and multiple tasks interdependently
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office products is required
- A previous experience in a marketing function will be considered a plus