Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/09/2019
Philips, Intern Philips Capital Western Europe & Africa
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2019
You are responsible for supporting the Philips Capital Western Europe & Africa team
- with improving the usage of data-insights to drive the business
- preparing the budget (financial targets) and road-map (initiatives and projects driving the financial target)
- further improving the monthly business analysis and follow-up on respective action plan
- development and roll-out material for financing programs
- Students currently studying towards their Bachelor or Masters in Finance or any related field.
- Good proficiency in English is a must
- Accurate and self-starting
- Strong communication skills and like to work in teams in a dynamic environment
- Banking / Financing knowledge
- Previous internship experience desirable
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.